Woohooo!

I went to my bank today and got it verified. I've been working for only 2-3 weeks but yay I've already got paid! In norway you can choose to get around half of your monthly salary payed out in the middle of the month. That's because the original payday is at the absolutly last date in every month instead of on the 25th like in sweden.
I also got the first mail from sweden. I know it's sounds a bit ridiculous but I've been checking with the local post office every week and they've always said that I got nothing but today my Ny Teknik arrived, although a week late but that's good enough for me.
Whatelse? Work got intensified that's why I haven't been writing anything for the past couple days. Just did have energy to, or I rather spent my time resting or slacking more correct.
Even though I'm working in Norway, the people I mostly interact with everyday is actualy british working here - and they are quite a numbers. They too just like us love using irony and sarcasm in their jokes which I find wonderful.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar