First day at work

It's been a long time since I had to wake up this early. However the tension and the excitement for this day made it quite easy for me to open my eyes at 7 this morning. My day actually didn't start until 9 but I need to drop by the tax office to fix some vital documents such as D-nr and Tax card.
It went quite smoothly and I didn't need to wait forever in a long queue as people has warned me about.
On the other hand, the trickiest thing is to find a decent place to live in. I'm still staying at a temporarly tiny room which feels a bit frustruating. Obviously it's high season for rent now since the students at university in Ålesund is stating their fall semester.
About the food, yes it's so much more expensive here than in sweden. We are talking about almost double the swedish prices on certain items. I'm so gonna drop weight here, good or bad.
On the plus side is of course the scenery. It's seaview everywhere, here and at my company. I would be overjoyed if I've been a fishing fanatics, which I'm not. Whatelse? This is also a hiking paradise, remind you I hate walking.
What I'm positive surprised about is the good spirit among the company people. The atmosphere is very international and I like that very much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Skönt att höra att du trivs :)

Yuri sa...

nja har lite att fixa till innan jag säger att jag trivs.

Skicka en kommentar