Finally!

I feel in contact with the world again. I feel the flexibility at work, freedom of moving around without missing a call. Yes I finally got a cellphone. This one:



I haven't had a Nokia since the very first cellphone I got long long time ago. And Nokia has made progress since then. This one is quite close to a moveable office, which is should be or I will use it as such.
One disadvantage is that I couldn't transfer my phonebook over to this phone no matter how hard I tried. In the end I gave up and just send over some numbers through bluetooth. If I happened to not have received a sms from me with my new number, well first of all I owe you an apologize. Secondly you can find it on my facebook =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Najs telefon syrran! Men synd att du inte fick en iPhone :P.

Skicka en kommentar