I'm back!

To reality, to life and to fun ^^
Just woke up actualy. Haven't had enough of sleep last night so my eyes were constantly shuting down directly after dinner.
It's been a great weekend. We took the car to Ålesund and did some party with our colleges over there. Started out with a dinner and I absolutely loved the salad I took.

 
I hope the chef wasn't too sad about me leaving food, coz the portion was enormous!
We then headed back to their big fancy flat to do some "förspel". 
Haha that actualy mean warm-up party in norwegian, just like "förfest" in swedish. But yeah I was a bit confused at first too.
Just like in sweden, we went of to the clubs at around midnight, after finishing loads of boozes of course. Some of us stayed up partying until 6-7 am this morning while other (for example me) was dozing of already.
Most part of this sunday I was introduced to and immediately got hooked on a british comedy series called Black Books.
It's about 3 people running a bookstore where absolutely everything can happen >_<
Back in Brattvåg i saw something fantastic outside my window.
 
If I wasn't so tired I might went out hunting for the pot of gold at the rainbow's end hahaha.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar