Winter has came?

Cought the local news saying that it's time to put on winter tires because snow is here. >_<


Maybe they are right coz yesterday I spotted hails outside our factory. Other than that it's still as rainy and windy as usual. That's because how this place is situated geographically, in a valley surrounded by mountains and neighbour with the sea.
Daydreaming for better weather elsewhere I've been looking at flight tickets for china and they are sooooo cheap!!! Around 5000sek!

Been looking up my options for taking holidays and so far it looks good coz those "mellandagar" are not included in the 5 weeks vacation days I'm entitled to =)
The down side is that if I don't have any paid vacation days for this year since I haven't earnt them yet.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar