Now what?

Sometimes you have reached a state where it seems like all the excitement is gone. It's time for change. Question is what to change? Environment? People? Or both?
From now on I'm so going hardcore for flat hunting in Ålesund. My soul need a fresh atmosphere.
Talking about the "big city", it became my sanctuary for this weekend. We even found a sushi restaurant. I decided to try something new so I picked sashimi, made on fresh fishes coz it's a sushi/fish shop.



As I mentioned, I needed air so I went to the biggest shopping center again and here's what I found that day.

and this



Have I told you guys that I love crabs? Well now you'll know.

Of course there were house partys but one of my rule is to never publish party pictures on the net. You'll never know who'll going to see them and how long it's going to circulate the world wide web.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar