It's friday!

...and end of my first week in Norway.
It feels like the pieces is falling into place one by one so it's kind of relieving.
I took the opportunity to visit the "down town" of Brattvåg where I stay for the moment since it's impossible to find a flat in Ålesund. Runing some errands at the post office and did some groceries for the weekend. And this is what I found.

 
If I'm understand it right, this should be whale meat. I haven't tasted it before so I'll bought a box and will give it a try.
Since I was awfuly hungry and the whale meat was stone frozen, I decided to go for shrimps today. I've never made this dish before but it turned out fine and quite tasty. It's wooked shrimps with shitake mushrooms BTW.
 
 
Just out of curiousity, I checked out the price of second handed car at the local news paper and OMG so pricey!
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 kommentarer:

Long sa...

wow, valkött?? var det dyrt? :O

bilen kan du ju nästan sälja i norge och tjäna en hacka! :D

Yuri sa...

nope val är billigare än gris och serrano skinka är billigare än koktskinka, fast det beror inte på att serranoskinkan är billig ;)
Nja...man måste tulla över bilen till norsk register först och DET kostar skjortan, för att inte säga kostnaden för mig att skaffa en ny. Jag behåller my darling ett tag till faktisk.

Skicka en kommentar