My lucky day

Yesterday was the day I travelled back to Bergen. I arrived to Stockholm and flew out of Sweden as planned.

Things started happening when I arrived to Copenhagen. We landed 10 minutes late and the docking just stop working so we were trapped inside the plane for a 15-20 minutes before they let us out the back door. Time window between landing and take off of my connecting flight to Bergen was 40 minutes and Copenhagen airport is not a small place! Luckily the transit gate was next to the one we landed.

Boarding my flight to Bergen, SAS decided to change my very good seat number 5A to 23A which is almost the last row on the plane! Luckily because it was so far back there was plenty of luggage room for my laptop suitcase and I didn't have to hand it over outside this very small plane.

As we approach Bergen, the captain informed us that we are expecting turbulence because of the bad weather (rain and storm). The plane was shaking a lot as we came closer to Bergen. It was foggy and we were loosing altitude . I could see trees, mountains and water getting bigger and closer but no airport or runway in sight! Luckily the pilot threw in all the power this little plane had. We reached the runway forcefully but safe and I'm still alive.


Waiting for my luggages (I had one carry on luggage and checked in two) at the arriving hall. The band stop and I'm still one luggage short. The luggage service informed me that my suitcase was left behind in Copenhagen and will probably be sent with the next flight. They would deliver it to my door later the same night. Travelling with 3 suitcases and only 2 hands I was worrying about how to get those hom from the airport as one of the suitcase was big and heavy! Luckily I went home with 2 small suitcases and in one of them there's ready-made-only-heat-up food. The suitcase which was left behind in Copenhagen was big, heavy and was not filled with food that could go bad after several more hours. At 9PM my big suitcase was delivered to my door. Saved me arms and back.

What a lucky day!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar