Christmas is far from over...

Today is the first day back at work after the holidays and this was waiting for me at the office.

It's the annual Christmas gift from my company. In scandinavian it's common that company hand out Christmas gift to their employees. I left for holiday before they sent it out so I get now instead.
Inside was a pair of warm slippers and a sheep fur blanket. My brother has got one, I tried it at his place during Christmas and New Year celebrating. It felt warm and soft and I was thinking maybe I should get one of that. I'm quite pleased with this years company Christmas gift but there's still one thing I never like and it's included in company Christmas gift every year, both in Sweden and here in Norway. It's this little or not so little Marsipan Pig. Eeewwww
It's tradition to eat at Christmas. A tradition I wish we should skip.

Tomorrow my box from Gmarket will arrive - wiiiihooo. More stuff to unwrap ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar