Gmarket haul #12 - Filling up my wardrobe

This one beats all the previous hauls in everything.
  • Longest delivery time from order. 16 days
  • Missing items
  • Caught the attention of customs office despite the medium size and low content value
Enough said, here's the pile.
It's mostly clothes and I bought quite a few shorts this time.
First out jeans shorts. Love the quality but I never learn that when they are in sizes S, M and L - be brave and choose S coz M is going to be too big.
 Two pairs of black shorts. I'm happy with both, the size was good and they'll match perfectly with the patern stockings I threw into this haul.
Stars, ribbons and hearts are my favorites ^^
Matching blouses to the shorts. The white one was good. I remember picking two white blouses but somehow it turned out to be black and of different model. 
I was looking for party dresses when I stumble upon this cardigan. I found out that the dresses looked good because they were well coordinated with this. 

Now to something I'm really please with. This cape below.
This one looks exactly as in picture so i didn't bother taking photo of it. Material was of good quality and it's labelled 'Made in Korea'. Perfect to wear over my cape jumpers and sweaters with wide sleeves which tend to bulk up under coat sleeves.

Now to the disaster item. I ordered this.
And payed extra to get the raccoon fur on the hat.

I got this.
and no signs of raccoon fur.

Gmarket also forgot to send me an umbrella I've ordered. 
So I've ordered and paid for two item that I didn't get and got an awful coat.
I've email Gmarket so let's see if I can get my money back. If not this will probably be my last haul.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar