It's what on the outside that counts

Presentation plays a big part of the 'taste'. During these two holiday weeks I've had a lot of home made yummie dishes. Mom is really a good cook. What you've also noticed is that there aren't much pictures of those dishes on my blog.
That's because for my mom, it's the inside that counts. So although her foods are delicious, they don't look very appealing, at least not photogenic (if you can use that definition on food).
I like the Japanese food. Try watching Japanese food commercial and not drool. When it comes to how to present food, I believe the Japanese are the champions. But with eyes shutted, Korean foods are amazing.

My two favorite dishes.
Sushi plate at Matsu Sushi in Eskilstuna

Bulgogi at Kimchi Restaurant in Stockholm. 
I was aiming for Korean BBQ at NamKang but they were closed for holiday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar