Do you speak English?

Let me show you the standard replies from Gmarket customer service center.

It doesn't matter if you are writing about getting wrong, defect or missing items.
First you will receive this message asking for photos as evidence, even though you've included the links to the photos with all the order and item details in the same message / inquiry they've replying to. I've included a photo on the domestic EMS delivery note and another photo on the item I've received and still this reply.



































Then I re-pasted the photo links and send them a new message / inquiry because it's not possible to reply to the email address they sent out from. Then I received this second standard reply.

































The thing is, this second missing item has nothing to do with the seller. It was the staff at the Gmarket centre who forgot to pack or include it in my international EMS box! Because according to the order status, Gmarket has received it from the seller.

So now I'll have to send them a third inquiry after those 5 days. Gmarket, please hire some staff who speaks or at least understand English better than a three year old.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar