My Bosses

To think of it, I've gone through quite a bunch of them. I won't call them leaders, because few of them really were leaders while the majority were bosses or better known as - managers.
What I'm going to do here is to list all the good qualities I've found in them.

  • Number one had good eyes, this one saw my potential and what kind of task would suit me when I didn't have any idea of where I want to go.
  • Number two got the ability to trust the subordinates and the true skill of delegation. I recognize this one as a leader because this one made me grow - a lot.
  • Number three was a good communicator. I was impressed by this ones skill to reach out to people at all level and with no trace of arrogance. I recognize this one as a leader because this one inspired me.
  • Number four was good at influencing and networking. This one is able to predict, control and make sure things go in the favourable way. This one was no pushover.
  • Number five was analytical and patience.
  • Number six was a strategist. This one was structured, driven and clear when giving directions but without revealing more than planned.
  • Number seven was experienced and calm. This one knows what lies a head and planned a good escape without making much noise.
  • Number eight was a smart one. This one give you a lot of space.
  • Number nine was a rare one. This one got all of the above described qualities. I recognize this one as a leader - with the big L.
  • Number ten has the verbal gift. This one can sell anything to anybody in any situation.
There's actually more than ten of them but I didn't get to know the rest well enough to make a sound judgement.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar