Gmarket haul #6

For the second time the box was enormous and couldn't get into my car so I had to open it in pouring rain and emptied the contents. It took about 2 weeks from ordering to receiving this time due to late shippment of one seller.

 To the left, unopened and opened to the right. The items are in the same place in both pictures so you can see the packaging it came in.
Items from top to bottom and left to right are following.

Ipad2 cover
The price is middle range. Material was hard. When in standing position it was rather unstable, less stable than my Apple original pink cover. As you can see in the picture, part of the back camera/lens are covered. This cover works when I'm travelling because it protects bothe front and back. The grip is good although the cover itself add significant weight to the already a bit heavy unit.

X-stitch cushion pack
Last time when I ordered one pack it came smootly in a plastic bag. This time when I ordered two, they've packed it in a used big clumsly orange fruit box which is the reason why gmarket had to use an even larger box.

Hannule/Hanyul set 



 
I've bought this before in the previous hauls and I must say this product is excellent so I got a set for my mom this time ^^







Etude House stuffs
 On the left is the freebies they sent and on the right is what I bought. Lipstick from Luci Darling, 2 brushes and 2 box of make-up pads. The lipstick itself was ok but expensive, comparing to the quality of the lipstick.

Hannule/Hanyul Face Lotion and Toner & History of Whoo Foam Cleanser
Filling my stock with daily usage products

Earings
I'm allergic to Nickel and can only wear accessories made of silver or gold. I'm so glad that they sell 14k gold plated earings and so much to choose from. I ordered from two different sellers, three pair each.
From the first seller, this one was the more expensive one but at gmarket, you get what you pay for. I'm really pleased with the packaging and the quality of the earings. They sent me an extra beautiful pair as gift.

From the second seller I ordered one pair of gold and two pairs of silvers. The total price was slightly cheaper than the previous seller but both packaging and gift kind of disapointing. The earings came in simple small plastic bags and you can see the gifts in the lower left corner.

Sunglasses
With a sun trip booked, I need new sunglasses as my old aren't quite wear out.
I ordered two pair and two boxes. The brownish pair in the right corner is a freebie. At first when I opened the box I thought the brown one was something I bought (since my second pair was hidden in one of the boxes) and was quite disapointed with its' quality.
The glasses fit my face perfectly and I'm pleased with the high quality. When trying on sunglasses in shops over here they're either too small for me or sit quite skewed on my face. These ones are truly adapted to Asian faces.

Peripera Lipstick
I ordered this one afterward using my Gcash (the pot from excess shipping charge) and combine shipping. I was able to do this because of its' low promotion price - it was on half price.
This one cost half as much as Etude House one and looks better on my lips. I'm please with this choice.

Umbrella
I thought I needed a back-up umbrella in this rough Bergen weather so I picked one.
This one opens and close with a touch of the button. It's also wind proof, haven't verify this yet though. Too bad it's a little too big, it fit precisely in my bag and is heavier than my current.


VoV eyebrow make




After testing the gel eye liner I must try the gel eye brow one.
It came with the 2 headed brush and quite smooth to use.



























That's all the items I got and another haul is on its' way. Too much shopping? Nooooooooooo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Would you happen to still have the link for the gel brow liner?

Yuri sa...

Sure, it took me a while to find it since all in my orderlist was in Korean but here you go: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=198813508

Skicka en kommentar