Gmarket haul #7

This one is rather small and contains re-stocking of skincare product and preparation for my summer holiday to the sun =)
This haul took rather long time because of one seller and then the bloody Norwegian holiday. Enough ranting here's the unopen and open pics

From top left to right and up to down we have following items.

1. Cream bikini
It's unusual to start with a bad review but I can't help when this one is in the first position. This bikini belong to top middle range when it comes to price so I would expect a proffesional seller and high quality product.
First of all the seller was late with shipping, my whole order was sitting at Gmarket's central waiting several days for this one to be sent. Once it was shipped domestic it only took a day to reach Gmarket. Together with the bikini I ordered expensive water adapted pads which they never sent nor refund me the money.

 
The bikini itself is quite good except for the average quality. It's made in China and I can hear the threads cracking as I stretch the lower part a bit.

2. Cotton pads


 3. Flower bikini
This one was a good surprise. It's a 4 piece and cost a almost half the price of the cream bikini. The quality was top and it fit me perfect. They even included a re-sealable bag to store the bikini in. The price I paid was less than 1/5 of what's on the price tag because this one was on sale ^^

4. Sun cream from Clio
Quite pleasant smell, feels just like any body lotion and it came with a 20ml BB cream.

5. Hannule/Hanyul Eye cream, cream, essence and lotion
I've a feeling that I won't be able to order from Gmarket for a while so I needed some safety stock.

6. Sun cream from LG
My new thumb rule, if it's something important, order it from 2 seller. Incase one cancel out on me I'll still have the other. For this, non of the 2 sellers cancelled. Hm wonder how much sun cream I'll use for one week in the sun?

7. Eye make remover. 2 from VoV and 1 from Etude House
Same princip as above. In fact I ordered eye make remover in the last haul but the seller cancelled on me. Also you can't really have too much of make up removers.

Now to something that's not in the picture above. Sun hats! They came unpacked in the box. First out creamy or off-white flower hat.
 Very reasonable price and good quality both of them. The red one below is for my mom. It can be folded to a very neat roll as you can see.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey hun, which seller did you get both bikinis from? Would love to have a look. Thanks!

Yuri sa...

Too many hauls back, will take me ages to find the right link.

Skicka en kommentar