Let me introduce you to the famous Bergen weather

Today when I finally got back home it was pouring down so hard that I hesitated to get out of the car.

 There's no photoshop effects in the picture below, it was just taken through the windscreen. The rain was pouring down so fast so you hardly see the trace of it on the glas.
 With 3 accidents happening this afternoon on a short distance - the one between work and my place unfortunately, the roads looks like this today.  The big road was blocked.
 And so was the small one so I got literary stucked in my office until late.
Sitting in the car for a while, I got bored and understood that it's going to be like this for the rest of the day and I don't really want to spend the whole evening in my car so I went out in the rain and walked home.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar