For the lovers of Japanese Fashion

Looking for my favorite fashion magazine JJ on appstore, I found this instead.
It's Vogue for the 'younger' population. The original one is in full Japanese and cost 7SEK but for me unknown reason, they've release an English version for free.

It's a full magazine with extra stuff in it, video clips of behind the scene on runways and Japanese commerscial. Loads of pages of fashion and make up advices, all in English. It's the 'all in English' part I've missed everytime I browse through my JJs.

The magazine is most enjoyable for iPad, I believe it's compatible for iPhone as well. The app installation is quick but allow it a bit of time to download the whole big magazine, if not you'll feel like you're surfing on a slow modem from the 90s. You'll see a blue bar with % on the top, telling how much of the magazine is download.

It's the May issue, quite new.
Enjoy!

Cover Art

VOGUE girl No.1 for English


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar