Hannule or 한율(韓律)

Got this whole serie awhile ago off Gmarket and just started using it recently since I didn't want to mix it with History of Whoo.
Hannule is a brand from Amore Pacific and is an umbrella of several lines. I chose the red (keuk jin) line.
From left to right: Skin or Toner, Emulsion or Face lotion, Essence or Serum and Cream.
These actually follow the well known 5 step asian skin care routine with only the first step missing.

1. Double cleansing. I'm still have my cleansing stuff from History of Whoo left so I'm using that.
2. Toner. The consistence is thicker than I expected but it doesn't feel heavy on my face and I'm now addicted to the smell of ginseng.
3. Face lotion. I red somewhere that the face lotion is a lighter moiturizer to the cream so I normally skip this step in the evening and just use it before I put on make up in the morning.
4. Essence. This one is the reason why this product is ranking pretty high on the popularity. It comes with a face massage routine and it works. My skin felt like a baby's afterward, so soft and smooth.
5. Cream. Supposely I should be puting on this after the essence but I felt I had too much on my face already so I just use the cream on it's own when I feel too lazy to do the whole routine.

At first the smell of ginseng scared me off, it smell like chinese medicin but the more I use the more I love the smell. I've notice that my skin looks more even and the blemish on my face gradually disapeared. My skin feel more healthy. What I like the most is actually the relaxing feel after a face massage with the essence.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

We really love this line too !!

Skicka en kommentar