Cuties

I spotted two cute girls at the beach yesterday. Looking at thei mom and dad, one can see where the looks come from coz the mom was beautiful and the dad was handsome.


But the cutiest girl in the world must be Ashida Manachan (芦田愛菜). I first saw her in the Jdrama 'Mother' where she must have been 4-5 years old. Not only is she cute, she's a brilliant actress at her tender age. I of course didn't know her name back then. When I just saw her in an old eps of 'Himitsu no Arashi' I instantly recognized her and got her name from there.


She is now around 6 years old and has been given the title 'genius actress'. At the show she talks more like an adult than a child and handle interview and media better than most adults. I'm impressed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar