Found my first love!

You know that luke warm feeling of a pleasant summer day feeling?
That's how I felt when I found music.
Unlike a real Swedish the music I fell for was from Hongkong, when cpop was still immature, jpop was non existence to this side of the world and kpop....well I wonder if kpop even was formed.
Then come the communist and the golden era of HKpop faded away. Cpop on the other hand bloomed, especially the Taiwan branch brought to us via the romantic manga re-make TV series. At the same time I opened my eyes to the jpop world while the kdrama wave brought me kpop.
Today all those stream flows neatly right into my Iphone and Ipad in form of HitFM and PopRadio, both from Taiwan!


The apps is call TuneIn Radio and is available and adapted to both Iphone and Ipad with different looks. 
Why settle with HK channel that's mostly talk or Beijing channel with majority Mandarin music? Or Japanese channel that only concentrate to jpop? When the Taiwanese is offering a smorgasbord with good mix of cpop, jpop, hkpop and kpop.
I'm in love again <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar