Gmarket haul #5

It's been awhile right? You thought I could keep my fingers from Gmarket? BIG NO! This time it's a medium haul. I'm guessing it's because of Norwegian Easter holiday, the parcels has been piling up so it took one week for the box to reach me.
You've seen the box a couple of times now so I won't bother showing the outside. They all look the same, don't they?

 Gmarket again has been sensible with the re-packing. None got damage during transport which is good.

I'll start with a couple bad reviews. Both is tools and accessories for my Apple product. 
The iPhone4 opening tools was ok but I've expected better quality for the price I pay. The one on the right is a touch pen with one big end and the other one small resembling a writing pen. This one was in the middle price range. The packaging it comes with says 'High Quality'. I was disapointed to find out that the small end doesn't work and you can easily see traces of glue on the big end. It was in plain language an expensive crappy touch pen.

Once again the vivid purple color I first ordered wasn't in stock so I had to choose something different. This time I chose a crochet neel as gift and it turn out to be very tiny. The good thing with this seller is that the instruction that comes is filled with images instead of only Korean text since the later doesn't really help me.

Scissors, for my fringe. The rest are gifts or freebies. They also include a net voucher (useless for me) and an advert?

Next is things I can't have too much of. Eye shadows from Clio and some everyday ladies wear. Guess the color of my eye shadows. The hint is that it's pretty obvious.


This is my most satisfied item of this order. The pillow is huge and lovely. They even sent a correcting neel with it.

Now to the reason why I place this order. Taaa taaaaaaaaaa!
A rice cooker! Mine got broken and it's unbearable for an Asian to be without one. That's the fact. I quite like the color and the size. I can even steam things with the steaming bowl that came with it. Next on my to buy list is Dimsum yummy yummy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar