My Birthday

First time celebrating birthday in Norway. The first thing I got was a birthday card from my flatmate. He left it on dinning table before he left, how sweet!
At work, outside office a collegue called me asking where I am because they want to arrange a cake party for me at work.
Back at my office, I got 2 cakes delivered to my desk. And this third one arrived, delivered by my boss, when everybody has gathered.

Didn't realize how many people I've been working with and got to know over this past year until I've seen them gathered in one place.

Then after work I got invited to another college/friend's house for my birthday party ^^
When the asians gathered together, food and entertaintment is the focus and this time we played Majong. Finally I got some rigid pratice since we played for hours. I would had stay there, playing until morning if it wouldn't had been for the 1 hour long drive home (>_<)

The company

Two of the dishes.

 This one was main.

Majong

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar