I'm moving to the mountain!

Well, literally anyway. I will be moving to Bergen next month. New job, new environment. Nothing wrong with the current ones. Just the new ones are a little bit more exciting...I think or hope.

Been living her in Ålesund for a little bit more than a year now. Start getting use to the Norwegian life. It's not that hard. I see Swedish everywhere. Speak swedish everyday. Getting as much seafood as I want, except for Sushi. Sushi in Norway cost their weight in gold and taste like it was made of sand.
I even got used to the rain. If it hadn't rain for a whole week, I would suspect that something had gone wrong. Note to myself: Start collecting umbrellas.
Another thing I like about Norway is the floor heating in the bathroom. My flatmate wouldn't survive a day without it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 kommentarer:

Frøken Ingeniør sa...

Det vil nok regne like mye (om ikke mere) i Bergen ;)

Yuri sa...

Kan nog inte bli värre väder än det vi haft här de senaste dagarna ;)

Vinh sa...

Dyr sushi!! :O

Skicka en kommentar