A good meal

I went to that Teppanyaki place today. The staff was nice and spoke to me in different languages, which was really fun. The waitress spoke Cantonese, the Sushi Chef spoke Mandarin and the owner spoke Vietnamese.
I didn't really know what to choose when I got there but obviously they've got a special menu some variation so I went for that.

Starters: Miso soup and salad - I hate salad so didn't eat much of that.

After making me friedrice the chef continue on the main ingredients (chicken, prawns and salmon).

It surprised me that he served the chicken as a dish on it's own (after serving me salmon and prawns on a separate plate) with more fried vegetables.

The Sapporo suited the meal perfectly! I could barely walk out of there. Rolling back would've fitted me better. (>_<)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar