Bye bye my fivestar hotel

I kind of miss my old flat. I live there for over a year. Everything was perfect....well except that the bathroom sometime wasn't available for me when I need to. And I can't walk around the place naked, not I normally do but the fact that you can't is the point.


I miss my huge and comfortable bed, the fully equiped and effective kitchen, my walk-in closet with make-up table and most of all how structured and logical things has been placed. Comparing to my old landlord, my new one is an amateur in home renovation. They looks good at first sight but not so pratical. Light switches in wrong side of the doors, shelves placed way to high (for ppl 180cm and above) ect. This landlord needs more pratice and experiences.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar