Journey to the South

Most of the time I'm an optimist, I know. When it comes to estimating the space of my car I wish the pessimist who hide deep down in me would like to turn up. So a question for you out there, do you think all this would fit in a Volvo S40?

The answer is a big NO! So I was standing in the cold weather with my car stuffed to every cubic centimeters and there's still bags left!!! I did panic.

Next challenge is to find the harbour and find out how to board the ship with car. Believe me it wasn't a simple or obvious proccedure.

The cabin lifted my mood up a bit. Looks quite cosy and nice.
Breakfast buffé was so-so. I've seen a lot better at hotels. Watching the sunrise while I'm still half sleepy was quite nice.

On the minus side, walking among the few guest on board I felt like I'm visiting my grandma at her home for old people. Americans, Germans, Norwegians old couples were enjoying their vacation.

And the pleasant part of the trip ended here. I'll tell you about my 'warmth' welcome next time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar