My GPS

Christmas is closing in and yes I do need a good rest. Going to start on that break this weekend with some skiing.

I've been feeling a bit lost lately.....partly because my two years relationship with my GPS ended abruptly when it failed on me last week. Well the GPS wasn't the only thing failing.
Yesterday I finally got the new GPS I ordered more than one week ago! I haven't taken it out for a long ride yet but finger crossed that it's at least as good as the old one. Hmm WTF am I talking about? The old one is lying dead in the back of my car so the new GPS can't be worse than that....I hope.

Anyway I need to insert a picture so voilà here's today's dinner. So glad that I had kimchi or else I'd been panicking for not including vegetable in my meal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar