Third day - intensive workshop

... and quite interesting. Didn't manage to do much networking as I planned to.

1. I have never seen or been in contact with (email, phone ect) any of the 60+ participants.
2. I represent half of the female/non-manager participants.

The workshop was successful because almost all discussions were relevant to what I'm working with. The 2 case studies I chose add something new to my knowledge base. I now know more about the global organisation.

I rewarded myself with a delicious thai meal. Last time I had such a tasty thai meal was at the thai restaurant in Stockholm, Odenplan.
In the Beer country one just have to order Beer to accompany the meal. Since I'm going all asian, asian Beers is a must. Yesterday I had sushi and yakisoba. Today I had hot thai beef. My choice of Beer would then be:

 

  Although I don't drink beers, I absolutly love asian Beers.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar