The Shoe Lace

When I was about to step through the front port today it felt like my right shoe lace was a bit loose. As I was about to bend down to check I got a second thought:

1. What if I'm wrong and the shoe lace wasn't loose? Then I'd waste my time stoping up to check.
2. What if I'm right and the shoe lace was loose. I'm a few staircases away from my door where I'll untie the laces and get rid of the shoes.

Right, so now the dilema is: Does it matter to walk the few staircases with a loose shoe lace on one foot? I should correct the question - Does it matter to walk the few staircases with a possibly loose shoe lace on one foot?

Would I loose more time to stop, bend down and check just to confirm that it was loose and do nothing about it. Or alternatively re-tie the shoe lace just to untie it again after a couple of minutes when I've entered my appartment?

So what did I do?
One thing you can be sure about is that I didn't stay at the front port and wavering. That's just so not me. =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Hahaha, dagens i-landsproblem :D

Skicka en kommentar