Day 1 at the headquarter

So here I am in the polite people's country. Been travelling for half a day and despite having taken 3 times my ordinary coffee dose, I feel quite dead.
Flight was good, spacey coz I'm the only person sitting on that row. Had a nice meal while watching sunset above the clouds - it was as pink it could be. Pink background and fluffy white cotton!
After arriving to hotel I met a rude black girl behind front desk. Her attitude changed when I told her my company booked me in. Talking about treating people differently.
Going through what british telly could offer. OMG! Why do you have so many channels? All english speaking! Too bad I'm not staying until thursday evening. It'd been so nice to catch an episode of Bell.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Vilken bitch den där svarta tjejen var.

Hoppas den resterande tiden blir kul iaf. :)

/Long

Skicka en kommentar