Appreciation is the key

So happy to feel needed. I was home, sick today. It was tough getting out of bed. Felt too much pain to move. Talking to my boss who wanted to make sure that i'm going to be back at work on monday. Then, when I started feeling a bit abandonded, another manager called and he too wanted to make sure that i'll be at work on monday.
I guess this is the way work response to my affection as a work-o-holic. Who dares to say work doesn't love you back?

Today's dinner

Felt a bit inspired yesterday when I went groccery shopping. It tasted more yummy than it look and there's nothing wrong with the look. =)
Been in bed most of the day today so I guess I'll be up until dawn.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Krya på dig!! :)
Hoppas du blir frisk snart!

kram

Long sa...

Hur mår du nu? Känner du dig bättre? Hoppas det iaf :)

kram

Skicka en kommentar