In Sweden for Easter Holiday

Back in Sweden for third day now. Feels like I've never left. Well most of it is still the same. The first thing I noticed is that new roads have been built since my SatNav got confused. Nice, wide and shiny roads with double lanes in each direction =)
Went to the routinely car inspection today. As expected my car passed. Tomorrow is the routinely service in Köping. While my car is getting served I will as well - will have my hair cut tomorrow. Well more like a trim than cut. The big challenge is to walk between the garage and town center after I've left my car there.
Some recent pics.
Went for a walk on that beautiful saturday morning.




And finish off the walk with some yummy cakes

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar