I'm still amazed that my internet connection fail me only when I need it the most....like updating this blog for example =P
I was going to rant about work but I better not. I mean I quite like my job....most of the time. I've been so focusing on work these two weeks so it felt great to get away for some skiing. I would be so depressed if I had to stay in and watch the winter wonderland outside my balcony and not be able to play in it.

The holiday schedule for 2010 is out today and I can't believe that we have so many holidays in April and May! I mean the Norwegians are clever, more day off when it's light and sunny and more work when it's dark and dull.
I can feel that the daylight stays longer. With the snowy (and a bit icy) road, driving to and back from work becomes quite exciting. =) Kind of Need for Speed winter version. (>_<)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar