I need a pair of wings!

Tomorrow is a special day. It's a great opportunity to spend money.

1. It's chinese new year and on chinese new year the older (read wealthier) members of the family gives the younger members money in a red envelope.

2. It's valentine's day, need I say more?

3. It's mother's day, in norway anyway not sure if it's in sweden also. Anyhow I've done my share ;-P

I've been thinking and re-thinking and thinking some more. The milion dollars question is how long will I stay in Norway? There's a few alternatives depending on some activities and results. I've done some serious thinking (yeah it's dangerous I know). Anyway it could be in May, August, some time next year or even further away.
Nothing wrong with this country really. It's more about what I feel like and what I prioritize. Most importantly it's about where I can enjoy my everyday life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar