Home sweet home!

Just got back from an adventure today. Did some mountain climbing - on high heels!!
Nah been doing some researches on the renting market in Ålesund and I must say you do get what you pay for. - even the ones with low rent.
"My" flat is perfect and comfy. I'd say I'd rather live here than in a five star hotel. It's just one thing that I'm not satisfy with - the rent. I can buy one round trip to Japan AND 7 days in hotel for the amount I'm paying in rent per month. But on the other hand, money are made to be waste right? I mean I'd rather staying here happily than 2/3 of what I'm paying now and struggling with noisy neighbours,  no parking spot, old nasty furnitures, washing dishes by hand, mountain climbing twice a day.....the list can be very long.
You might get the impression of me as picky but I don't ask for much. A fairly spacey flat in decent condition, normally equiped, a parking spot for my car and average rent. That's all I'm asking! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar