Let's rule the world!

You probably know that blogging is the our times' diary, except the fact that you're sharing your diary with millions of others for centuries to come.
Your can read about ppl who doesn't feel well for the moment, ppl who something great had happened to them and ppl who's just very bored.
I'm trying to sort out my situation. Am I sad? angry? bored? frustruated? Or am I just insouciant?
Looking at the door and expect something exciting to turn up?
According to my personality I'd walk through that door and go for what I'm looking for.....it's just that my mind is blank.
Shopping will brighten up a bit. For the moment, I feel like watching war movies - watching ppl conquer the world...and then what?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar