Gmarket haul #1

This is the first time I buy from gmarket so I didn't order much. After reading about gmarket hauls by girls all over the world, I felt the urge to try.
It took about two and a half week from order until delivered and it came in a big box. Honestly they could have picked a smaller box to save me some shipping cost and the troublesome task finding a disposal place for the box.
Anyway I bought items from 5 different sellers so I got them in 5 small packets.

1. Ski goggles + gloves + scarf ~100 NOK
Last time when it was very windy on the top, I swore to get goggles instead of using my sunglasses. Very conviently they were sold with gloves which I also need coz mine was no near wind or water proof. The scarf was just something extra. Wonder if this is the end of the ski/snowboard season in Korea because they're on sale.

2. Colorful shoes ~130 NOK

Saw some girls performing in these kind of shoes on Korean Music shows and I impulsively felt I want a pair. They are actually a bit plateau but you can't see that from outside. Also very light.
They comes with a pair of socks and extra shoe laces as freebie.

3. Training suits ~130 NOK
This is my duck, suprise and disapointment. I was expecting a cute suit in purple and pink. Instead I got this white one. I don't think the seller sent me the wrong one but more likely that I made a mistake when I ordered it. This seller offer a lot of choices and some of them are removed because they're sold out. I didn't figure this out until later but my theory is that the ones I wanted was sold out and removed. When choosing I just matched with some of the korean characters and not all. Lessons learned and move on.
They do feel comfortable to wear but the color and the printing was just not my style. But then I seldom do exercises.



4. 2 Pair of jeans ~(40 + 160) 200 NOK
One pair of basic (crappy) jeans and one pair of quality designed jeans.
Both of them was made in Korea so I'm pleased. I order both in same size 26. The basic one felt hard and a bit small or it's tightening into me. While the quality one felt good strecthy and fits perfectly around my body. Well you get what you're paying for so no complaints.





5. Iphone 4 cases (100 + 50 + 50) ~ 200 NOK
At the time I placed this order, I only had one basic Iphone 4 case so I guess I need a few more.
The pink shoe ones is the most expensive but also the one I like most. I first saw it on Fokis blog used by her boyfriend and I thought it looks cool. I wasn't looking for it but when I recognized it on gmarket and they have it in pink I just can't resist.



The silicon feels good in my hand and all the buttons are easily accessible. It comes with a screen protection thing that I didn't bother to use and a very useful screen wipe cloth.
I haven't open the other 2 cases yet so I can't write about them.
The freebies here is an extra screen protective film and a bunch of online voucher for downloading stuffs. Unfortunately they're all in Korean and I haven't figure out how to use them yet.



Overall I'm quite satisfied with ordering from gmarket and will soon place my next order. I need to structure out what items I want and make sure I've tick in them right.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar