Dimsum and Bath

I'm currently on one of the most inspiring and productive courses I've had so far. A course where I feel I've learned something new. So far I'm enjoying this so much that it doesn't feel like work.
We were so into the simulation that I totally lost myself. I need to appologize to somebody tomorrow.

Usually when I'm over here my working days are so long that when I got back to hotel I only have time to do the necessary thing and then colapsed into bed. Today is one of the rare occassions where I actually got an hour to spare for relaxing. So I tested the bath tube.


I feel totally re-freshed and ready for early bed since tomorrow is going to start very early.

Today I accidentally found a Dimsum restaurant, in Derby??!! The restaurant I'm talking about is Water Margin and as time went by, it's slowly filled with chineses.
The Dimsum was ok, the service was good and the price is in the low end of middle. They speak both Mandarin and Cantonese. I'll definitely return to this place to try out other dishes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar