From Scottland with love

Never would I guess I'll be spending this Chinese New Year in Scottland. By the way:
 

The Scottish weather has been like Bergen, rainy, windy and miserable. The people are quite nice, although you need to focus intensively to get what they say. What I like most is the ASDA supermarket 'next door' to where I stay. It opens 24 hrs! It's huge and low price. I love their selection of birthday cakes (I'll post some photos when I'm back home).
Oh yeah here's my Chinese New Year dinner:
Thanks to SAS I arrived at 8:30 PM instead of the planned 2:30 PM. The food was delicious but this wasn't just what I had in mind for a CNY dinner.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Mmm.. gott med sushi ju! Har inte käkat det på flera veckor nu. T_T

Skicka en kommentar