New Year with a good friend

The train to Gothenburg amazed me by arriving late with only 10 minutes. That's impressive for being SJ! I was so relieved my friend met me up at the train station. Having used to get around GBG by car, I'm totally lost among the busses and trams.

Welcome dinner

 Fika

I spent some time in GBG before heading to Båstad for New Year celebrations. With 18 people in a cabin (quite large one but still) one need to be creative when it comes to chill the New Year drinks. 
The natural bar

This was a good idea which I can't take credit for coz I wasn't the one who came up with that.
Getting ready for the evening

After dinner and a few drinks, it's time to head down to the beach to for fireworks and counting down to 2011.

Back in GBG we met up with some friends for dinner at the usual place and then wrapped up the evening with some games

It was nice to see the GBG gang again. Thanks for hosting me (you know who I mean). I had a great time! Hope to see you guys again soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar