I haven't been this scared for a long time!

 It can't be that hard flipping left with right. I mean all I need to to is think Left instead of Right, right?

From what I know I just need to watch out for the pedestrian edge, getting used to switch gear with my left hand and avoid round-a-bouts.

So I got the car out of the carpark and there was loads of round-a-bouts on my way out of the airport. That and with almost zero visibility coz my windscreen is misty and I don't know what button to push to make it go away. I was terrified and had just stop in the middle of the road to find that button for the fan.

Tired after hours of travel but my eyes were wide open and alert.
When I finally got to the parking house near the hotel I don't really mind walking the last bit, dragging on 2 suitcases. I was just happy to get out of the car alive!

Why must people insist on driving on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD??!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Va!? Har du kört en engelsk bil? :O

Yuri sa...

yup o överlevt. Det du!

Skicka en kommentar