How I got a new suitcase

When I got back to Bergen I was annoyed to find my favorit suitcase arriving without a wheel. I think they deliberately sent it out last after they've broked it.

The lady at the luggage handling wrote me a paper and told me to go and get a new one. Quite smoothe if I don't count the time I had to wait for her to open the counter.
Well I wished they had a pink one but they didn't. This one is even smaller than my pink one, which they kept.
While I was at the shopping center, I picked up some snacks for the evening to get myself in better mood.
It was meant as snack but did fill up my whole tummy that day. Wonder if they still got those left, I'll look tomorrow.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Long sa...

Wow, vilken stoooor hummer!! :O

Skicka en kommentar