The best Korean is in Japan and the best Indian is in UK!

After a long day today I decided to had som Indian which is kind of a must if you are in UK. I was planning to sit down and had a relaxing nice meal but changed my mind when they said it's 40% off for take away. That and the fact that my car was standing on a spot where it said 'No parking' of course.
Getting back to the hotel I realized I might need some eating tools. Too hungry to do anything about it I packed up my gooddie bag and hey it's the kind of food you could eat with your hands if you want to because....it's the way you should eat Indian food =)
I just had the most tasty indian food ever and still struggleling to down my Mango Lasi. I'll think the almost untouched Peswari Nan will be perfect for breakfast tomorrow since I need to leave the hotel before they start serving breakfast. Life is hard!

This is what I got for take away:
The crispy snackie flake + dips
Grilled lamb
Peswari Nan
Mango lasi
Cobra beer

I think I'll come back another time and try their 5 course set menu.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar