Taste of Chocolate

Didn't know what I was thinking when I signed up for a session of chocolate seminar. And one that is held so early in the evening. Here I am driving directly from work, haven't had anything since lunch and in the state where I can just sleep anywhere.

So this lady started her own company and selling handmade chocolate. It took her a while to get her powerpoint slides to show on the screen and it was only a couple pictures of chocolate she wanted to show. The first 15 minutes was like torture until the chocolate was availble for tasting.
They does look good and in the right environment and right mood I'd consider them delicious.
But the me at that time was tired, hungry and bored so my only thought was - why? why? why? Totally not worth the time I'm spending here on empty stomach.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar