Clothes and more Clothes

It's crazy how much clothes I've bought lately. Started out nice and slowly in Sweden and got these from HM

Since I didn't find much in the shops in Sweden I returned to my favorite shopping country - Korea.
I think I got myself a whole collection. Took me a while to try them all.
I think I unconciously coordinated them when I picked them coz I put the belt on the list months ago and the skirt in the last minute just to fill the quota. Well here's how they looked on me.
Got some more office style outfit. Don't know if I really going to dress like this to work though.

Some "old" and new shoes.
Total shopping list
2 Pair of shoes
3 Dresses
3 Jacket/coats
2 Pair of jeans
7 Tops
1 Pair of leggins
1 Belt
1 Pair of socks 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Felicia sa...

Haha, ja, då får han väl leva med det.. :) ♥

Skicka en kommentar