Just blogging

Lately I've been paying more attention to the Swedish sphere, mostly because I've been given more time. As I was peeking in to forums and blog I realized how much I've grew apart from the world that I used to consider as mine.
Before I wouldn't hesitate to throw myself in passionated discussions and prove my point. Nowadays I think it's a waste of my time to spending it on lecturing immature anonymous idiots on the net. It's better to have a laugh at them.
Saw a debate show from Tv8 yesterday where the showhost, a pain-in-the-arse-know-it-all bastard, had two professional blog writers as guests. One of them a young girl whose considered by the large mass of swedish teenager as their role model. That girl is really clueless, didn't speak much and was totally frighten everytime she got a question throw at her by the host.
One could be wondering why Mr Arseberg drag her on to the hot chair. Also why she accept to come and showed up totally unprepared? I guess in the media world all publicity is good publicity. She probably got more visitors to her blog and the show reached out to new segment of audience, the young little girls.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar