And easter came to it's end. One whole week in Sweden! If I would describe it in 3 words it'd be, food, shopping and car. Starting up with a short stop in GBG where I got introduced to 2 new restaurants - vietnamese food and genuine obasan sushi place.


Drove to my home town the following day. A quick visit to my ex-home (yeah I have/had loads of "homes") to turn in my car for the routine service while I pay my one and only favorit hair dresser a visit. Love the result and will see more of him.
A quick reunion with a couple of friends who happens to be in town. I was quite tempted to go with them for the parties in the southern part of the country but was a little bit short of time.



I suddenly felt the urge for going up a mountain so I returned to Ålesund yesterday =P




And the best of all, I got my car cleaned. Thanks darling <3 Good work!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar