Photo frenzies

2009 is going towards it's end. The typical end of the year thing is to do a summarize which is what I'm thinking of doing as a maybe last entry of this year. The fact that I'm emptying my camera memory so I can fill it with plenty of new ones on my trip has of course nothing to do with this choice of theme. =P

8th June Flew to Norway for job interview. The commercial billboard below from the airport really hit the spot. I was flying most of the 24 hours that day on a round trip to Brattvåg.







Birthday dinner. Proper sushi since I came to Norway and dessert is a must. Thanks dear! =)




One of christmas gifts from company - a piggy in marzipan!

Other I got was food and a bottle of red wine. Work is fun! ^^

Raven's goodbye shots

 
 
We found this beauty yesterday on a walk.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar