A for addiction, B for bed

I must be out of my mind... or internet addicted. After the power cut the other day our connection somehow stoped to function. Might just be coincidently but NEway it didn't change much since I managed to get on one of my neigbour's connection. BUT earlier today it just suddently stop working too! The good thing out of this is I found a comfy spot on my bed, open the book I started on a couples of weeks ago, open a bag of candy and start reading again.
Before bedtime I just had to make a last try and see if I can reach out to the world wide web and magically I got internet back. Since I've been disconnected from the civilization for a whole 3 hours I just have to make it up by surfing and blogging instead of sleeping. OMG somebody please kill me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar