For the second time in my life I stood on a pair of skii. As a result every muscle in my body is aching. Had a few seconds where my whole life passes by while my knees were shaking. Apart from that I really enjoy the fun in skiing although I must admit - I sucked.


That little person in red is me btw. The skii weekend was quite spontaneous. We decided thursday night and went on friday evening which gives me 15 min to choose and buy my skii outfit. The result is far from pretty but filled it's functions. I was warm, dry and moveable. Next project - pink skii outfit and some equipments. ^^


Besides from skii, we also played games. I really had a great time. =)

Time passed rapidly since I moved to Ålesund and soon it's time for China. So much to do and so little time left.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar